Healthy home cleaning
Welcome to our Anthea Turner Maintenance Plan, which has been developed to deliver the most cost-effective and hassle-free way for you to enjoy the cleanest, healthiest and fluffiest carpets all year round, year after year!
This package is designed for those of you who want someone to keep your carpets looking their best all year round and be on call for specialist stain removal, as well as spreading the cost over the course of the year.
This is what you get:
- The most thorough carpet cleaning ever seen or it’s FREE!
- We’ll give your carpets a full-restorative clean using our ten step process. Our special ‘Anti-Allergen’ protector called PROmite will be applied. (Initial cleaning and protection is discounted by 50%)
- One free ‘highlight’ clean after six months - this highlight clean is for the heavily used areas only … or ‘traffic lanes’ as we refer to them. It helps to prevent the build-up of soil and allegens in the carpet … leaving you clean filter!
In addition to this you get:
- FREE emergency spot removal call-outs
- If you unable to remove a spot with our spot remover we’ll return and reclean the area for FREE! This offer is unlimited while you are a Healthy Home Maintenance Plan member!
- FREE subscription to our newsletter
- Our monthly newsletter contains valuable information, stories and tips plus letters from other clients. Also included with the newsletter are special offers and discounts that are only available to our newsletter subscribers.
Make an appointment now and get our FREE limited offer - a FREE Spot Remover, so you can take care of any small spots yourself.
Fill in your details now below:
Carpets help keep your home healthy
Most people think their homes are clean and healthy, but current
trends in energy-saving insulation and interior decoration are
impacting on our health.
Double-glazing and insulation help to reduce the effects of global
warming but they have a bad effect on the microenvironment within our
homes. Warmth, a reduction in ventilation and being too busy to vacuum
regularly leads to a proliferation in dust mites, the tiny pests which
live on our dead skin cells in the home.
Interior design trends favour uncarpeted floor finishes and leather
sofas, which make matters worse by allowing the irritants to freely
circulate as we move through our homes. There is a direct link between
these trends and the increase in asthma and other environmental
Your carpets and soft furnishings trap most of the impurities in the
air until you are ready to clean them. We can advise you on how simple
planned maintenance will transform your home and keeps your furnishings
clean, fresh and healthy.